NOAH Trousers are arc-flash protective, everyday workwear. Designed specifically for electrical workers in contact with electrical apparatus that poses an arc flash risk.
NOAH uses a Permanent FR fabric with excellent breathability for comfort when working.
NOAH meets or exceeds all current European standards for arc flash clothing.
clothing production process is continually assessed under the PPE directive to ensure the garments are of the utmost quality and the wearer can trust their garments to always offer the maximum protection.
Dimensions are in inches and are wearer measurements, not actual garment dimensions.
• Westex INDURA® UltraSoft®
• Weight: 305g/m²
• Colour: Navy Blue
• ATPV: 12.4 cal/cm²
• Internal labelling with certification information. Now placed visibly in hip pocket area.
• Coats “Firefly“ Flame retardant threads used on seams.
• Knee pad pockets internally. These are designed to be “hidden“ for those who do not require knee pads in their work wear.
• Ruler pocket removed from leg for improved molten metal performance.
• Internal button cover
• New external logos with enhanced FR properties.
• Zip fly fully covered inside and out.
• FR and Arc Protection Properties Guaranteed
“FOR THE LIFE OF THE GARMENT”
Complies with the following standards:
• Arc Rating: 12.4 Cal/cm2 (EN61482-1-1, ATPV)
• Arc Class 1 (EN61482-1-2, 4kA)
• IEC 61482-2
• ISO 11612 A1, A2, B1, C1